Friday, February 20, 2009

JUST MISSING VICTOR, STEBS AND MONCHI

I am just missing my brother (Victor), Stebs and Monchi. I miss you all guys because I know everything can be different if you all are with me. I know walking in this life with you all is not walking alone. I know even the most boring thing beside you all can be the funniest thing ever.

I would love to go back to those lovely moments, where I was with the most important person in my life; my brother, also his friends. I always will appreciate the way they made me feel loved. It seemed to be the perfect time, the necessary people, the perfect circumstances, and at the exact place. Everything seemed to be made for us, and God was about to give me the most important experience in my life.

It was my first semester at LSUS, I transferred from Oklahoma, and the purpose of me being here was to help my brother, because he had a surgery on his arm. I didn’t expect to have the treasure of time I had.

I would give everything to repeat that semester, to repeat the feeling of love that I had around them. This town, this life is different without all them. Even the simplest thing would be something special with them. But there is nothing I can do to make those moments come back. They need to continue their life and I do too, it’s time for me thank God for letting me live that and move on.

3 comments:

  1. God will continue to bless you through different sesons of your life. I know what you mean by nissing family and missing parts of your life. The good thing is that the best is yet to come. We can move from glory to glory. God will bring more great memories into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally feel where you are coming from. I spent my whole life with my little brother. Now we have been separated by circumstance, and I miss him terribly. I look back and think about all the good times that I really took for granted. I find confort in knowing that some day we will have more good times. Like my Mom says, where there is life there is hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Victor, too! I enjoyed having him in my class--when he showed up! He's funny and kind, and I miss his energy!

    Say hello for me when you see/talk to him again.

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete